From Mods Repository Wiki
Plugins are provided for Maya® 2009 so that you can export your own models and animations.
In the Launcher menustrip under Tools, you can find a Maya Plugin Setup button.
1) Create a Maya.env in C:\Users\[USER_PROFILE]\Documents\maya\2009\ with apropiate plugin and script pathing
2) Copy the usersetup.mel from <root>\bin\maya\tools\ to C:\Users\[USER_PROFILE]\Documents\maya\2009\scripts\
3) Extract either the 32bit or 64bit plugins depending on the application version you're using
The next time you run Maya® 2009, you will see the CoD Tools listed in the menustrip.
Cannot export Xmodels
If you get this error when trying to export:
- Go to your Documents > maya > 2009-x64 (or x32) and open maya.env in notepad or any text editor.
- Remove the last \ from both lines and change the / between maya and tools to \
--Zeroy 12:38, 27 June 2011 (IST)