Call of Duty 7: Multiplayer Weapons Chart
From Mods Repository Wiki
Thanks to Work by Den Kirson
Check THIS SITE FOR LATEST UP-TO-DATE INFO
MAR 25 - Nope, patch 1.07 didn't change any weapons. Just the RC-XD was weakened a bit.
- Damage starts at one amount of damage, decreases over a certain range and continues at a lower damage.
- The Red line indicates the basic damage. The Green line indicates damage range with a silencer (or the Python's Snub Nose).
- Certain body parts multiply damage from attacks.
- Note that the L96A1 has an extra damage modifier. The shoulders and biceps also take 1.5x damage.
- A weapon's Hip Spread is determined by a minimum and maximum cone of fire in degrees from the center of the screen.
- Shotguns from the hip are much less accurate than they used to be before. Aim down the sights with them to make them a bit more effective.
- Recoil is an area within four points and the random chance of the weapon kicking in those directions.
- Working against the recoil is Center Speed which is an arbitrary number. Higher Center Speed means faster recovery.
- A weapon's Fire Time is the time between each shot.
- Divide 60 by the Fire Time and you get the Rounds Per Minute.
- Each weapon has a specific Reload Time for partial and Empty magazines.
- For both of these reloads is the Add Time, the point where the Ammo Counter changes.
- The Add Time indicates the point where you can cancel the reload animation and still have a reloaded weapon.
- Some shotguns and the Python reload one round at a time. The first round takes longer than the following rounds.
- The Python's Speed Loader time is also indicated in place of the Add Time (which is irrelevant for the Python).
- Raise Time and Drop Time are the lengths it takes to put away one weapon and take out another.
- Combine one gun's Drop with another's Raise to see how long it will take.
Switching from one weapon to a Pistol will cause your weapon in hand to use Quick Drop, only 0.25 of a second
- Aim Down Sights takes a moment before the sighted accuracy takes effect after pressing the ADS button.
- Depending on the Primary weapon you're carrying, your character will have his base running speed changed.